Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Randoms...

1. Going to the bank!! Hate it.  So glad my Iphone now has an app for Chase:)
2. Getting gas.  I am that person that waits until the last second.  Hate going.........
3. Going to the store hungry-just bad all around
4. Cross eyed people-I never know where to look when I am talking to them
5. High pitched voices-so annoying.  I try so hard not to (but I think at times I do)
6. Food.  We need it to live, but why is it so bad for us at the same time!!  I love it too much
7. People watching.  Love it.  Can do it for hours!
8. Watching kids shows with my neices and nephews or friends kids.  I am a closet lover of these shows. (couldn't wait to find out who the new wizard was on Wizards of Waverly Place!)
9. Leaving the toilet seat up...really?? I find this so rude
10. Hypocrites-hate them and try my hardest not to be one!
11. I love to sleep---grandma is my second name
12. Going on the computer to look up something and hours later haven't made it there yet because you got sidetracked a million times!
13. Having to call an technician for computer, phone or internet problems....want to kill somebody at the end of it!
14. Music...especially in a Spin class-makes it or breaks it!!!
15.  Not having your favorite coffee or creamer in the morning................................................................
16.  I am addicted to my calorie counter on my heart rate monitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment