Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.....???

Today in the locker room at the gym- a lady decides to do yoga naked by the saunas.  So gross.  So inappropriate.  And, to top it off, there was a yoga class going on at that very same time!!

Today at the park, a mother of twin girls comes with each girl having a tiny Chihuahua dog on a leash.  These girls were around 6 or 7.  Dragging the poor dogs, pulling them up to the high areas of the playground by their necks dangling from the leashes.  Pushing them down the slide (still holding on to the leash from the top).  Wanted to scream!!!  Mother watching whole thing...doing nothing.  There was no way she didn't hear my gasps.  I was in shock....

Today told my mother how proud I was that I didn't acknowledge an old lover's birthday.  I had to take the step to eliminate him from my life.  Haven't felt better. Haven't regretted it for a second.  Her response was "why are you so adimant about being in such denial?"  What the F!!!!!!!!!!  Whatever.  Can't you just say "good job, proud of you"                    ??????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment